Time of crisp and tawny leaves,
And of tarnished harvest sheaves,
And of dusty grasses--weeds--
Thistles, with their tufted seeds
Voyaging on the Autumn Breeze
-James Whitcomb Riley
To celebrate,
We headed to the farm...
to pick pumpkins,
see the animals...{these turkeys were crazy}
and play!!!
I was so impressed with Ashlynn and her friend,
they climbed up on these massive haystacks and swung right off on this awesome rope swing!
Taidan loved this slide...

he got brave and went head first....into the pile of corn
We thought this was really funny, including Taidan...I guess corn is a pretty soft landing.
Do you remember the one last year of Ashlynn on the same slide?
I tried to post it, but has issues.
But he moved on to bigger and better things after that, lol
LOVE this place!
Staheli's Farm









1 comment:
So fun!!!!! I love that place too. You need to come back next year so we can all go back together.
Love,
Mom K.
Post a Comment