Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Easter

Finally a family picture!
Kimbree is 2 months old, Brynlee's 20 months, Taidan just over 3 yrs,
and Ash is 4 1/2.
...more pics to come.

4 comments:

Aussie-merican Adventures said...

your family is absolutely gorgeous girl! Congrats on your newest addition! She is an angel..just like the rest! :)

Ric and Kirsten said...

Now that you don't live five minutes away, you BETTER start blogging again soon. I NEED to see what you're doing. Love you!!

natalie johansen said...

cute family pic! and cute little family :) and cute baby! ahh! so much cute!!!

Kira said...

Emily-- Hi! It's been a long time, I'm glad you left a comment so I could see your blog too. Ahlyn and Taiden are so big! You have such a cute family. I found the ties on http://www.myfavoritepal.com/. I think I'm going to buy a pattern from http://www.etsy.com/listing/45265661/little-guy-tie-pdf-sewing-pattern though and make the next ones.