Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Corn Maze

Our yearly fall tradition...Friztler's Farm!

Kaydra, Taidan, Brooklyn, and Ashlynn...ready to go!!
SO HEAVY...

...and cold.

You know how fun sand boxes can be...ever heard of a corn pit? You wouldn't believe where we found corn afterward. We didn't realize Ashlynn's hood was packed full till we got home that night. I went to take her sweater off her and corn bounced all over the floor!




Train was so fun! Just watch the turns. Amber and Drake's cart flipped over! They fixed the problem and felt so bad they gave the Walker's and Us LIFETIME passes to the maze! Totally worth it!

4 comments:

m said...

That picture of Amber and Drake must have been before she was dragged to death!

Sophia said...

This looks like soo much fun and you look beautiful!!!! miss you

Anonymous said...

I hope this posts because they never seem to. I LOVE your Halloween adventures and Brian's flag football. Miss and love you and keep thinking about when you, hubby and Ash were around for Hallowoon. Maybe next year we all will be together again!!

Anonymous said...

OOOOOPS!! I mean "Halloween." Bryan can make funny of me because I spelled in "Hallawoon."